• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twingo RS 133 - Liquid Yellow 49k miles - coming soon.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liquidyellow

Reaction score
Liquid Yellow Twingo 133 RS Cup - for sale this next week.

Details coming soon.... unless you want to PM for further details and photos if super keen....

August 2013 Registered.
49k, 1 owner, never tracked, unmodded, unmolested.
Private Plate R5 KUP
Black wheels and black RS cup spoiler.

Only seven in UK (only 5 now on the road). This is LQY No.6 the last one from a dealer in Aberdeen, a special no.7 was made for a chap called Nick.
No.6 is based in Dorset is one, if not the, lowest mileage one out there.

Cambelt and auxiliary’s done last year, new front tyres (-500 miles). Car serviced at KTEC Racing annually.

Will get new 12 month MoT mid August, unless you want to take her now and do that yourself (reduced asking price clearly). I genuinely expect no surprises as she’s only done 3k since last major service a year ago.

Loads and loads of extras including original metal handbrake cover (rare), RS Rubber mats, new b pillar covers with cup badges, 2nd full size rs cup spare wheel +++ loads extra.

Superb condition paintwork and body no dints, dents or scratches, wheels could do with a refurb with minor scrapes but passable as is. Steering wheel replaced last year with leather RS Twingo version.

£6k and the plate is included, no rush to sell as it’s stunning.

Full details and photos later this week.....I can’t believe I’m selling her.