Twingo RS 133 non cup

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had my calipers painted today. Went for the red, hopefully will be getting the wheels sprayed black next month, along with some red bull racing decals. I am very happy with it though. :)

love your car, looks unique with yellow parts, calliper paint is nice too. just over half way on mine. takes soooo long, but cant be rushed :)

Definitely takes time. Not worth rushing it. Had the calipers done today, tried to do them myself but the wheels were seized on! :S So took it to a spray shop!

XNicolalaX":1uqrohcq said:
Definitely takes time. Not worth rushing it. Had the calipers done today, tried to do them myself but the wheels were seized on! :S So took it to a spray shop!

I took great pleasure in smacking mine with a rubber mallet :p did you check they copper greased them up?

maggi112":zkwn1e5o said:
XNicolalaX":zkwn1e5o said:

I took great pleasure in smacking mine with a rubber mallet :p did you check they copper greased them up?

Haha :lol: whacking it with a mallet does sound pretty good fun! They didn't mention it, but hopefully will be taking it back there to get the wheels sprayed next month, so can ask them then. :)

Hopefully when I get some cash together (working extra shifts), I will be getting my wheels done black, like this. Im sure it will look better than the original colour atm. :)

I think I am going to leave them for the moment. :). I have now got a cup spoiler, which is waiting to be sprayed aswell as the wheels being done black at the start of the month. Bring on payday! Haha :lol: