• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various items for sale

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamstuart

Reaction score
I have a whole bunch of things for sale which I am also listing on Amazon/ebay will list them a bit cheaper on here than elsewhere so if you want to grab a bargain or want pics/more info just pm me :D (will update this as I list more things/things are sold)

Also all prices include delivery to the UK (pm me for price if you want anything sent outside UK)

*SOLD* Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 PS3 (Platinum Edition) - Like new only used a couple of times £5
*SOLD* The Beatles Anthology 1 (2 disk set) - Excellent condition £4
*SOLD* The Beatles Anthology 2 (2 disk set) - Good condition, couple of cracks in back of case £3
*SOLD* Set of 8 Oasis CD Singles (pm for list) - All in excellent condition £5 for the lot

Oasis album Be Here Now also comes with a second limited edition gold disk version - excellent condition £5
*SOLD* Oasis albums The Masterplan, Heathen Chemistry, Standing on the shoulder of Giants and Don't Believe the Truth - All Great condition £2 each or £6 for the lot
*SOLD* 2x 1GB Crucial DDR2 PC2-5300 SODIMM Laptop memory - £15

11x RAM sticks, 9x 256mb 2x 128mb, mix of DDR PC2100 PC2700 PC3200 PC133 (pm for specifics) all pulled from working systems and should be fine £2 each or the lot for £15

More stuff to come!!

Status
Not open for further replies.