• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanna swap your Twingo???

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jsr26

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum and am looking into getting a twingo 133...

Anyone fancy a swap (plus cash my way) on their Twingo?!?!?

Car is 'Renault Megane Sport Hatch RenaultSport 230 Team F1 R26' (thank god they didn't put that as a badge on the bootlid!)
0-60 in about 6.1 seconds, and will reach around 150mph.
230bhp and LSD means it puts the power down very well.
It is Liquid Yellow with the Gloss Black pack & Lux Pack. You get full Leather (Recaro's in the front), CD/USB, Cruise Control, ESP & Traction control, Limited Slip Differential, Rain sensing wipers, auto lights, PAS, E/W, Keyless entry (credit card style x2), 18" alloys (included is a spare set, obviously for the right total price), good Michelin PS3's all round with lots of tread left, HID headlights, Rear Parking sensors, onboard computer etc.
It is a 2008 (registered April 08) model and has covered less than 24,000 miles. It has a full Main Dealer service history and is under warranty until April. Taxed until end June 2011. Well cared for and was recently treated to a full valet (and I mean proper valet not one behind the petrol station) including a machine polish, clay-barring, Carnauba waxing the Autoglym Lifeshine. Paint is as smooth as glass. Always run on premium fuel.
No outstanding finance, accidents etc. Just a great car! 1 previous owner.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/59037264@N ... 969464064/

For the Twingo, if there is any interest I am looking to spend a maximum £8,500 on it. Absolutely no more than 25,000 miles. Must have the Cup Pack and a full service history. Most colours considered.

This is private transaction, just looking to pass the joy onto someone else and put a little bit of money in the bank as we're just not using it enough to warrant keeping it and it seems a shame considering it only gets used a couple of time a week.

If you are interested, please email [email protected] or call 07739911963

Thanks,
Jon

Would you be interested in a GT?? if for sale will have 150hp ish + (alot more than any other 133) but doesn't have the flim flam of the RS.

any idea how much you want for it as my mate is looking for one of these

Jordysport":1chylbfs said:
Would you be interested in a GT?? if for sale will have 150hp ish + (alot more than any other 133) but doesn't have the flim flam of the RS.

Hi, thanks for the offer but it has to be the RS... just like the way it looks...

Twingogeekeo":20v9c44w said:
jsr26":20v9c44w said:
Twingogeekeo":20v9c44w said:
We have a black 133 for sale at work ex demo

How much? Have a link...?

Be warned the pictures arent brillant but the car is loverly

https://www.smcrenault.co.uk/used-cars/v ... up-Chassis

Thanks for the link. A bit more than I want to spend, seen some 10 plate ones for around £8,500 to £9k with very low (not that low though!) mileage.
cheers

TURBO":21ie4gvn said:
any idea how much you want for it as my mate is looking for one of these

We're after around £11,500 with the extra wheels. Negotiable if these aren't included....
It is an awesome car and it's never let us down.

Just to update, not really looking for a twingo now... Not really quick enough for what we're looking for...

Cheers anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.