weather this weekend ? ?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matbry01

Reaction score
hmm dunno about you guys whats reacon about the weather then :roll: you reacon it will chuck down with snow and bombard us in as it says it is supposed to do or wont it come to mutch ?

Got my work xmas do on saturday and its ment to light snow friday and hammer it down on saturday :(

I got my works to tomorrow night (really cant be asked with it!) and its gunna show heavily on saturday apparently.

hmm sounds like it will deffo snow ! well now thats all good because i pick the beast up tomorow morning at 10 :cool: yipee ! might have to get my kite out and do some snow kiteing :p well if ur thinking hmm kiteing wata tart i do landbording if u have seen those people that go on water and do jumps and things like that well basicly i do that on land :) and it is very adictive :lol:

Twingogeekeo":2ocu9ysp said:
Got my work xmas do on saturday and its ment to light snow friday and hammer it down on saturday :(

isnt it inside??!!!!!!!

yup but if its bad getting there could be a issue !!!! are you going ?

NO WAY!!!!!! i cant stand anyone thats going!!!except u of course!! ;) :lol:

it snowing a fair bit here now but its not settling yet

well im not going anywhere as u can see. and thats with snow rally tyres on ........ dont tell mr policeman.

131522_174079735947775_100000372497892_457858_5278775_o.jpg

We just had a 20 minute snow shower and now it's stopped and brightened up!

Bloody weather, I'm at my Xmas do later tonight so I want to be able to get home. lol

Snows here :( we had over a hour of hard snow but it not stupid but proberly will become stupid.