What do you say....

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex_225

Reaction score
...when people ask you what car you drive?

I think being a 6'1 tattoo'd hairy bloke, people think I'm mental when I say 'A Twingo'. :lol:

Twingo isn't a manly word, let's be honest but how much of a nob do you sound if you go 'I drive a RenaultSport Twingo 133 Gordini'. lol

Usually if they see a picture of it they see it's not just any old car although I showed one guy a picture of the Megane and he goes 'What's special about that then'. There's me thinking 'It's f*cking orange for a start!'. :lol: :lol: I just usually call it a Megane.

Haha that's not a bad way of testing!

With people I know I refer to the Megane as just a 225.

Just use numbers if they dont know it the unlucky they need to google it when they get home :lol:

I think the preconception of the name Twingo sells the actual Twingo short somewhat.

Let's face it, some of the best drivers cars RenaultSport have made are based on cars with girly names, Clio and Megane aren't the most manly of names.

I think it speaks volumes for blokes that drive on though. I think it just proves that male Twingo drivers have massive choppers!!! lol

Alex_225":2mfhouqq said:
I think being a 6'1 tattoo'd hairy bloke

Single? :lol: ;)

I just say RS Twingo which is sufficient to get blank looks. Most people call it "that black Clio".

Last thread I derail... tonight.....

But are you 6.1 with a hairy tattooed chopper?! (that word creases me up!!!)

Al":20nr1az3 said:
Alex_225":20nr1az3 said:
massive choppers!!!

I say again, single?

Afraid not, don't forget my missus has a Twingo 133. Struggles to drive it as she walks like John Wayne for some reason!

Al":20nr1az3 said:

No my spam javelin is un-tattooed!!

Although could get TT tattooed on it, then when it comes to 'special cuddle' time with the missus, it could say Twingo133.net. :mrgreen:

Alex_225":1k0c2j1g said:
Al":1k0c2j1g said:
Alex_225":1k0c2j1g said:
massive choppers!!!

I say again, single?

Afraid not, don't forget my missus has a Twingo 133. Struggles to drive it as she walks like John Wayne for some reason!

Al":1k0c2j1g said:

No my spam javelin is un-tattooed!!

Although could get TT tattooed on it, then when it comes to 'special cuddle' time with the missus, it could say Twingo133.net. :mrgreen:

Classic jokes! (reminds me of the WENDY - Welcome to England I hope you enjoy your stay.....) Alas I am not of that orientation but I do appreciate a well constructed shaft ;)

It's all about the classic jokes.

I'll leave the shaft interest to those of a 'different orientation' or bummers as I call them hahaha

Alex_225":2cw9g5s1 said:
It's all about the classic jokes.

I'll leave the shaft interest to those of a 'different orientation' or bummers as I call them hahaha

:shock: :lol:

I just say a Twingo and then get 'what', I said a Twingo, 'a what??' Oh forget it. lol

calolsen":3n6kshtr said:
I just say a Twingo and then get 'what', I said a Twingo, 'a what??' Oh forget it. lol
Yeah pretty much what I have, then I just say it's a Clio that's gone thru a boil wash!! :lol: