Whats your fav ..............

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
.......... Chocolate ?

Im addicted to the stuff cant help get it down my neck even went to cadburys world the other month to get get a feel for it and brought loads from the shop lol.

Kinda in love with the new bliss at the moment :)

bliss is good!

although you cant beat the original milk chocolate bar.

i love wispa as well

cant beat galaxy if you hold it in ur mouth and let it melt slowly its great!

i love love biscuits any shape any size any flavour yum!!

so long story short, yes i love the stuff and eat alot of it! NOM NOM NOM OM OM NOM!

haha

Twingo133.net meet at cadbury world??? YES PLEASE

Bliss is niiice.. Galaxy FTW! or Milka.. Hmm might have to pop to thr shop now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much i hate to say this but Rob that is a cracking idea maybe in the new year i will arrange one :)

Twingogeekeo":n0m32b32 said:
How much i hate to say this but Rob that is a cracking idea maybe in the new year i will arrange one :)

:D:D:D!!!

I shall put my name down!

1) Pritchp

haha

I'm a bit selective when it comes to chocolate as I don't have a sweet tooth in general.

Although, I must say I'm a bit partial to Maltesers that have been in the freezer. :D

Never fought from the freezer i have from the fidge might have to go and get some now and try it out

i have some maltesers in the drivers side door pocket thing in the car... was eating them all car journey earlier... some left might go get them :p but i have some foxs amazing biscuits ..hmmm.. just eaten some jam sponge cake too!

might go get a cup of tea or coffee.. dunk the biscuits and eat them.. then eat the maltesers later

(by the way...food is awesome!:D)

Ive just been out for a meal and im stuffed mixed grill with garlic bread and 2 salads to start off with dont think i can eat much more right now