Whats your occupation

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
What everyone do for a job then ?

I work in a renualt dealer in the parts department (SMC Renault - Site Trader).

Discount on parts happy days :)

I work as a web designer for a company who create websites for car dealers. I also do this in my spare time (although not for car dealers lol).

I work as a Software Engineer/Database Administrator/IT Support/Programmer providing IT solutions to small businesses.

Quite busy as its just 2 of us at the min to do everything, but hopefully we will have some employees soon :lol:

I'm one of the IT guys at a law firm in London.

Have been in IT since I was 19 when I worked for the late Tiny Computers. Yes I was one of the call centre chimps haha. :lol:

Just finished 5 years working at a massive law firm up by Liverpool Street. Just finished my 2nd month at a new firm, much smaller and having a good time. Just a shame lawyers are often t*ssers. They'll never own up to causing their own problems!

Me - 'So you worked on a really important document for 2 days and didn't save it once?'

Lawyer - 'No'

Me - 'When you clicked to close it, did you click save?'

Lawyer - 'No, but can you get the document back'

Me - 'Eerrrr..............no' :roll:

Lawyer - 'Yeah but it should automatically save it'.

Me - :evil: :evil:

I'm a warehouse team leader for a well know electrical chain!

I'm also in training to be a special constable for the metropolitan police. In a few years I hope to make it my full time career!

im an accountant/auditor training at the same time to become a chartered accountant.

I'm a multi-skilled (although mechanical bias) apprentice maintenance engineer, for DS Smith Corrugated.
In the last year of my apprenticeship now. Not long to go! Woooooo