Whats your occupation

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob_McLav":2ksngq6r said:
Sonar operator on the vanguard class submarines

A fellow forces lad nice one I'm an arabic linguist in the army I've been told I can do postings on subs but f**k that for a laugh the only good thing is the extra moneys haha :D

He might have been out buy 03 I'm trying to think lol he's been on vanguard vigilant is there vengeance ?? He been on that too he was a WO2 McMullen is his name bud

Don't think I've herd of him. Allot of ppl are put off by subs but tbh there not that bad. Well, until some one shouts flood.... Lol

Rob_McLav":17z1z6ia said:
Don't think I've herd of him. Allot of ppl are put off by subs but tbh there not that bad. Well, until some one shouts flood.... Lol
Haha I've been down them couple times when I was younger I applied for job at bae on subs too but never got it :(

Well my job isnt as glam as most on here so ill use the posh term, Im a Flooring technician....(carpet fitter with qualifications) lol with the dream of working for my self one day!

I'm a junior project manager for an engineering company, i do everything from site surveys to, designing machinery to building machinery to machinery maintenance :D
my company specialize in conveyors for food factory's

I'm an agriculturist and we run a family business with my dad. We have a farm and we supply 2 supermarket chains with vegetables.

waitey":3r97m602 said:
redundant, oh the joys of being stuck at home and job searching.

Im the same luckily got a call the other day saying i have a new Job so in the process of starting that but wont be until end of April before i start.

Delighted as stitting at home is endless.

i send out medical packages , blood samples etc... to research-clinics all over the world
makes you learn your languages :D