Wheel Bolts

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RS133ETO

Reaction score
Where can I get a new set from? And what size are they? Mine are looking worst for wear. Or is there something I can do to bring them back to life. bar painting them?

Thanks.

Bolt covers. Plain black 17mm set costs ~£12 on amazon

DSC05647_zpsaf18ad9e.jpg

I've now put these on Carrie's car with anthracite cup alloys, no pics though. She can get you some I'm sure.

Cheers buddy. Does the black look alright on the anthracites? Without standing out too much.

maggi112":3lmdrd52 said:

Thanks for taking the time to take the pictures :) It looks good on a black car, but mine is blue so could look odd....

I wish my girlfriend would get a Twingo too, rather than wanting a bloody Fiat 500.

RS133ETO":141dn1ma said:
maggi112":141dn1ma said:

Thanks for taking the time to take the pictures :) It looks good on a black car, but mine is blue so could look odd....

I wish my girlfriend would get a Twingo too, rather than wanting a bloody Fiat 500.

I was in the same situation as you! My girlfriend opted for a Twingo in the end but that's only because I managed to convince her that 500s are a bladdy ripoff

What size are the standard bolts? My locking nuts are starting to go a bit crap and they don't fit in my refurbed turinis so I currently have no locking nuts when I run them, going to buy a whole new set.

I'm in the same boat with no locking wheel nuts! How much is it for a set? And where's the best place to get them?
And the bolt covers, how easy are they to get on/off?
My girlfriends corsa has them on, and they're impossible to get off without a set of pliers, not the best situation if you have a flat on the side of the road!

Edit:
Flat tyre that is!