Wheel Refurb Offer

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calolsen

Reaction score
I apologise in advance if I've posted this in the wrong section.
There is an offer on Livingsocials for wheel refurb at Midlands Alloy Wheel Refurbishment. It's based in Birmingham and the offer is for 1 wheel £25 or 2 wheels £49 or 4 wheels for £90.
I haven't used them so I can't say what the work is like but they have a Facebook page where you can look at some photos.

Just thought I'd mention this as I know a few of us on here need alloys refurbed.

Sorry again if this is in the wrong place, or if someone else has posted the offer too.

Wish I could tag everyone with cup wheels in this lol

Yes it sounds very good. Website says they do a same day service too?
Fortunately my cup alloys are fine at the moment but I have some megane alloys I bought cheap to use as winter wheels, they need to be refurbed so I might try this place?

Got a quote for my 17" wheels. £195 for all 4. Refurbed and painted black.

My cup wheels took a battering. Once came across a brick on an unlit turn. Simply went through the side wall and up the face of the alloy, all before I even knew it was there!

Renault haven't improved on this. Cup wheels on the EDC are 7.5j with a 205 tyre fitted :lol:

du4ytune.jpg

I've still got to sort this out on my dini alloy, I about cried when I did it :( I've been looking around but looking £120-150 from most places