White line ARB?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AS_BO

Reaction score
As above - where can I get one of these? I've looked everywhere but only found them for Clio 2 RS Chassis? Or is this the one and it requires some fettling to make it fit??

Thats the one.

Theres a few fitted to twingos. Orbital and Cat have one and im sure theres others

singlespeed":2614jpne said:
Thats the one.

Theres a few fitted to twingos. Orbital and Cat have one and im sure theres others

Cheers Neil. Do they fit or do they require some persuasion?

the_notorious_C_A_T":3rvfo4dh said:
Mine fitted sweet as. I got mine from cam skill as well, cheapest place I could find at the time.

I actually see orbitals car quite regularly in Aberdeen, was parked next to his old man at the gym and had a quick chat with him lol.

Thanks chaps. CAT I know you did a lot of suspension changes at once but how did the rear end feel once it was on? I'm assuming a lot more planted?

Dont set it to max setting. Dont left off or brake once you've committed to the corner. few times on round abouts and knockhill at turn 1 into 2 i've lifted off or broke to have my tail end kick out. apart from that i've been able to drive harder/ maintain speed into a corner . was faster around the sharp last bend at knockhill then without it.
i'm running cup suspension, spaxx lowering springs and AST camber mounts, 1.2 degrees

Morning :)
i'd though id post up since i almost spun my car the other day down back roads to bridge of Dee =/. but i was being a bit of a douche

hopefully this summer will learn to hold the power into turn 1 & 2 at knockhill :D

I found with the harshest setting, the under-steer would suddenly kick into over-steer without giving a hint its about to snap

I've fitted one of these over the weekend (pretty quick to fit), first impressions are very good, it actually feels like the front and back of the car are working together when cornering, I've set it to the soft setting which certainly would appear to be a good compromise for road use.

Got it from Demon Tweeks when I was having the alignment done, same price as Camskill bar about a £1.00 - no delivery charge though.

It looks like the later kits have thicker brackets, certainly they are thicker than the photo's shown with the instructions supplied.

Rob.

older clio versions had 3 holes for settings if i recall .
didnt fit mine myself but the 'do not squish bushes' in the instructions did make me chuckle a bit.

Worth giving clio owners with this installed a shout to see their views aswell, but i believe they all use soft settings even in full track cars

well worth a spray as it can be seen, and its quite funny seeing people lean forward to look at it in the rear view mirror

https://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww10/orbitalwalsh/DSC_0256.jpg

https://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww10/orbitalwalsh/DSC_0253.jpg

Spitfire1":2j5c0lxr said:
I've fitted one of these over the weekend (pretty quick to fit), first impressions are very good, it actually feels like the front and back of the car are working together when cornering, I've set it to the soft setting which certainly would appear to be a good compromise for road use.

Got it from Demon Tweeks when I was having the alignment done, same price as Camskill bar about a £1.00 - no delivery charge though.

It looks like the later kits have thicker brackets, certainly they are thicker than the photo's shown with the instructions supplied.

Rob.

How easy does it fit to a non RS? Does it need altering at all?

And could somebody send me a link pleasee :D

sullii94":30jnvnvu said:

Dead easy - no mods, mines a 1.2 16v :eek: :shock: :lol: :lol:

I'm also running Bilsteins B14's as well plus KTec solid top mounts, basically what fits a GT should fit plus some bits from a Clio.

spitfire - what's the exact link to the demon tweeks one, or at least what 'car is it for' in terms of the one that you fitted mate?

oscar":3io76hjy said:
spitfire - what's the exact link to the demon tweeks one, or at least what 'car is it for' in terms of the one that you fitted mate?
Hi Oscar

It's Whiteline part number BRR10Z Listed for Clio II. 18mm bar. It's the only ARB listed for Renault on Whitelines website.

Here's Tweek's Ebay link which includes postage: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Whiteline-Rear-Adjustable-Anti-Roll-Bar-Renault-Clio-98-05-2004-1-2-16v-BRR10Z-/310883234072?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3AClio&hash=item486215b118#ht_2324wt_959

I paid £159.00 as I collected from the store.

Rob.

oscar":1j3us6ix said:
https://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?show=14862 £164 posted rob, cheapest i could find. need to put this on the 'to do' list after the mugen spoiler arrives in two weeks
Yep that was my next choice if I'd not gone to Tweeks on Saturday. EAR's were doing them for £159 but that advert was removed last week - they are just down the road from me as well.

Spitfire1":2u60zrs2 said:
sullii94":2u60zrs2 said:

Dead easy - no mods, mines a 1.2 16v :eek: :shock: :lol: :lol:

I'm also running Bilsteins B14's as well plus KTec solid top mounts, basically what fits a GT should fit plus some bits from a Clio.

At least it's a straight fit, mines a GT so assuming it's the same:)
Think I'd want some coilovers first before one, but can't justify that much money atm, trying to save up :/

not sur is a good idea to put this system (For the RS)

only if you want more oversteer

on wet tarmac or bad surface people even do opposite to not have exess of oversteer

for the GT or over soft version it could help to guive something more like the RS