White Twingo from Italy

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fede Twingo

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Federico, I'm from Italy and I am a new member of the forum :). As I told you in my introduction post, here is a presentation of my car. It's a 2010 Renault Twingo 1.2 8 valve with 60 CV (HP). It is the Sport & Sound version, that was sold in Italy until 2011. It has got electric windows, air conditioning, CD player with AUX-IN, fog lights and GT bumpers (stantard). At the exterior I added MAK 14'' alloys, parking sensors and final exaust (the final part, not the silencer). At the interior I installed the dashboard tweeters, a pair of 13' Alpine coaxial speakers in the rear and a CIARE subwoofer with an ALPINE MRP T-222 amplifier connected at the rear speaker output. I has about 23000 kilometers since now and in my opinion it's a good car for a daily use :)
Pictures:
Exterior:
t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t5.jpg

Parking sensors:
park%201.jpg

park%202.jpg

Exaust:
t7.jpg

Interior:
2012-024.jpg

2012-022.jpg

2012-012.jpg

2012-013.jpg

comments welcome ;)

XNicolalaX":3q3rs5ds said:
Looks really good! I love the alloys and the exhaust! I bet it sounds awesome, especially with the subwoofer and amp :).
The exhaust doesn't sound loudly, it sounds like the original :D . The subwoofer sounds quite well despite I have kept the original audio source ;)