Why I hate motorcyclists

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abp950

Reaction score
Got my new RS133 maybe a month now and someone found it nessecary to hit my mirror with his motorcycle and just left so I haven't seen the plate
I parked correctly but this is the 3rd time it happened to us
c7b452f99bfa84f9c7d2bc15b4a07d21.jpg

That`s really crap when people do that! Ok accidents happen but to have it happen to you three times is out of order! I am both a car and motorcycle enthusiast and the trouble is that this kind of thing gives motorcyclists a bad name. An idiotic few spoil it for the good bikers out there. I wonder how pee`d off they would be if someone left their bike knocked over! Some people have no respect for other peoples property!

Shouldn`t have to push your mirrors back though! You should be able to leave your car and it be in the same condition when you get back to it!

£13 for mirror glass surround and £5 for the glass on eBay, just had the same on mine :(

Probably not insured or doesn`t have correct licence for size of bike or maybe he`d been drinking. Whatever the reason it`s never exceptable that someone damages your pride and joy (and let`s be honest, we all love our cars on this site and take a pride in them) then just clears off!