Wind Deflectors

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats where i got mine from. Team Heko ones they are. easy to fit just use a screwdriver to push clips in and they fit well.

look great aswell i must say

EDIT

that firm is based in Germany

Was just about to look for this thread, as they literally just arrived! I've just had a look, how do the clips go in? Does the tab hold the deflector itself and need to be bent back into ti?

Can you do a "How To" just because i have always been interested in getting them :) its cool if you cant

maggi112":3qth3m2v said:
Was just about to look for this thread, as they literally just arrived! I've just had a look, how do the clips go in? Does the tab hold the deflector itself and need to be bent back into ti?

thinking back a couple years since i installed them.

i pushed one clip near the bottom of window where the window curves and then one at the top.

it goes between the window and rubber seal i think. does take a little force also need the windows open all the way

im sure instructions are with them

Yeah but they're not exactly clear, looks like the ink was running out when they were printed :lol:

I realise where they go having looked at it but wondered where the tab sticking out (very small triangular tab) should be holding back. It doesn't look like it sticks out far enough to actually stop anything :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.