Wind GT (Stage 2+) | New Wheels

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after all this time, I'm on the verge of selling the car.

I barely drive it anymore. Last time was once in September and before that it was another 2 months before I drove it.

Ever since my new function at my work (better hours) I'm going by train to work. My gf also has a car (Fiesta diesel) and we drive that car since it's cheaper to run and it's a company car.

To make things simple, we're both getting rid of our cars to buy a bigger and practical car.

It's going between:
Mazda CX-3
Toyota Auris Touring Sport Hybrid
Toyota CH-R Hybrid
Volvo V40

I might sell some parts from my car. Not sure if I'll bother with removing everything although I think the Ktec one-off intercooler will be sold fast..

The Wind has been sold last weekend. Still got some decent money from it too.
Have to admit, it was more difficult than I thought leaving it behind at some garage and handing over the keys.

On the good side though, my girlfriend swapped her 2010 Ford Fiesta diseasel for a new Mazda CX-3 2.0 petrol engine in Pure Edition ( full option).

Normally I'm not into cars like that but I really liked it when we test drove it and so did my girlfriend. Next Thursday we're picking it up.