Window washers-jets

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1975DCS

Reaction score
I would like the window washer-jets to give a more wider pattern then the 2 direct streams of washer-fluid per jet currently. Is that possible, or do you need washer-jets from a different car?

weebob":3hby1mqf said:
Dude, do you just want to change every part on your car

Haha, in comparison to previous cars it is just mild... Just the spoiler (ordered and now at the body shop), floor matts (now in) and some small parts... I really do like the Twingo (looks and build quality)...

I know the pain of the washer jets, but my last car was same so I'm used to it like that. my ibiza used to squirt water everywhere but the windscreen so anything is better haha

At first i thought it would maybe be something you can adjust like a plantenspuit (I don't know the word in Englisch, something to spray the plants with!)... Or like a bottle of Glassex, by turning the knob the spray pattern changes...

On my old Civic I swapped the jets for Jazz ones, much better spray. Technically you could swap for ANY cars jets but it's the mounting of the them that will be the issue.

It's not a huge screen and I think the 4 jets are fine if positioned correctly. They can be accidentaly moved if caught by a cloth when washing.

You do know the jets can be moved so they point where you want. Insert a small safety pin into the jet and GENTLY move it around.

Jets from a VW Passat would be really good :) they spray with a wide < shape as oposed to a - shape, i.e it spreads the spray instead of having focused jets :)

maggi112":2wbhz1yk said:
Could just keep the car clean instead :p

Yeah do a wash with cleaning pistol once or twice per week, lot of Industrial dust in our region... The more often I do it, the less you need to clean by hand...

I read somewhere on here that someone was looking at fitting mist jets.... They spray mist over the whole screen, there was a link on the thread to an eBay item which would fit the twingo (with a little bit of work)

Was thinking about putting some on my clio but haven't looked into it properly yet

Wont the citeon xsara ones fit? They are mist jets and iirc they are the same hole size

My jets don't even spray the glass, they spray the bottom of the wipers xD

Best jets iv'e ever used were on my 70's beetle! Powered by the spare wheel, really blasted the glass :p

I got in my car this morning and cleared my screen, and one of the jets was more concerned with hitting the wall behind me than my windscreen. It was fine last night so no idea how its been knocked. Either way I've adjusted it now but would like some misters, painted gloss black would b nice too