Winter Driver

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Well as you know its been snowing and if you dont know i dont wanna know ;)

Fought id get a pic of my RS then my other drive ive been using

RS
DSC_0008.jpg

Clio
DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

Nice to see the Clio cleared of snow. So many muppets round here driving with a foot of snow on the car and over the headlights!! lol

I've managed to get over to my mum's place and get her car out. She's let us used it so it's now parked outside our place as she had to abandon it.

Yea not worth driving and putting yourself or others at risk to be fair. I went past someone today and then snow all over there car except from about 5 inch strip across there windscreen all that was going though my head is knob and that will be covered again when you need to brake

my cars stuck in a garage behind about 20metres square , 18inch deep snow started trying to clear it this morning buts its gonna take days

Ive just cleared my car and part of the drive think ill be sticking with the clio for now i struggle to pull away anywhere even got stuck puting it back on the drive :lol:

Well I've been out a little bit in my mum's SportKa, just to the shops and round locally to me.

The roads are dodgy though, as in still got slushy ice on the main roads let alone the back roads. Probably a good 18"+ in places. Thing is where people have cleared spaces round their cars and the snow ploughs have been there are walls of snow 24" high along the entrances to roads and along the sides so it's a nightmare to drive along.

Got her car stuck a couple of times on our road but with a bit of rocking back and forth and taking it gently I was able to get free.

Personally I wouldn't take my Twingo out in this though, wouldn't want to risk a prang or even all the nasty sh!t all over it haha. Me and the missus will be taking the bus next week. :)

When i cleared my roof it had about 6 inchs on it nothing like what you guys had but still 6 inches :(

Some people can do a lot with 6 inches!! hahaha

Out neighbour spent a couple of hours trying to clear the snow off his drive so he could reverse out. We've not got 4ft piles of snow either side of the drive haha.

Yeah he was pretty determined to get it clear, silly thing was that we pulled up in my mum's Ka and gave his wife a life to Tesco anyway!! lol

RWD BMW 325 vs FWD Ford SporKa in the snow.....no contest!! haha

Ive just seen a BMW of some sort come sideways out of a road on purpurse i think what a nob !!!

Missed cars by inchs

Twingogeekeo":1wa7ua3u said:
Ive just seen a BMW of some sort come sideways out of a road on purpurse i think what a nob !!!

Missed cars by inchs

drifting lad!

only messing what a nob head

Nothing wrong with drifting in the snow, Ive even bought a e30 325i witha welded diff and hydro handbrake just for he winter months was cheap as hell but the fun is immense

Nothing wrong with drifting but into a main road where other cars are driving and missing them by inchs

Drifting is one thing, and undoubtedly fun. Reckless driving = bad times!

Indeed never in to a path of people cars etc . i only drift when no cars are coming in front or behind that way its safe .. lol

Well safe yes but if ya on a drift day then its fine as you will be drifting with other cars on the track at the same time :)