Worried

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holliedynamique

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone can stop me from worrying, but was out driving today and was a single road, a car was coming and the only way to get passed was to go on the curb, I went up on it and moved in a bit too far and caught the inside front left tyre and heard a slight scrape, does anyone think it could have badly damaged it? should I take it to a tyre place?

probs just kerbed the inside of the wheel...you should be fine..just make sure it all feels ok and i very much doubt there is anything to worry about!

Try to stay calm and enjoy the weekend.
x

Thank u :) I got home this morning and have just taken a video begind the wheel with the light on and all looks okay luckily, also steering wheel stays straight and dosent pull so think its fine, I always instantly worry when stuff like that happends, I know some people do it all the time and don't care but I'm so fussy

Thanks pritchp!

Glad its all ok:)

Pleasure to help

Call me rob:) have a great day

I'd check for any bulges today after the car has sat overnight. If there's no sign if a bulge then the tyre most likely remains undamaged :)

Lol poor female 133.net members. They get subjected to personal greetings and "x". :lol:

Al":3pexz7ju said:
Lol poor female 133.net members. They get subjected to personal greetings and "x". :lol:

did notice that someone was being rather nice and extra helpful :lol:
x

ur just jealous coz u thought rob only had "x"'s for u :lol: :lol: