WRC 2011

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

just been catching up on Sweden, new cars are looking stunning. and think the new rules suit them and wrc quite well.
think renault should drop the k4m-800 in a clio or twingo and join the comp =)

Watched all of it on ESPN. the new reg cars are flippin awesome I would say a great step forward in concerns to the regs etc and the power stage on ss22 was pretty good too as it was live . Only thing with ESPN they should of had all the stage or alot more live stages as eurosport do with the IRC.

Well done Mikko Hirvonen ... Just hope he ain't peaked too soon lol like last season

Closest I'll get to WRC this year is the Jim Clark, always remember the Twingo R2 screaming past a WRC Imprezza through the middle of a town, can't remember which one right now *sigh*

There might be some Meganes out this year though =)

M

madmatt":st9czsw1 said:
Closest I'll get to WRC this year is the Jim Clark, always remember the Twingo R2 screaming past a WRC Imprezza through the middle of a town, can't remember which one right now *sigh*

There might be some Meganes out this year though =)

M

Yeah i went to the last year the IRC is getting pretty big tho now and getting some big names like p solberg .

Plenty of clio R3's but no Megs grp N's this year tho by the looks of things.

Im of too the Snowman rally at the weekend for the start of the Scottish rally championship .

think they've struck the right balance with what driver aids the car has, no launch control and automatic hydro clutch plates should be taken into thought by f1. get such a more lively start to f1 then them hitting a button and driving off at the start and more tactics when down shifting into corners manually, if they do go 1.6L there should be lots of gear changing like wrc.