Write up: Oxford meet

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daveyb133":2mteov5q said:
was thinking the same mate, get them up here and show them how us "northerners" do it, we will have to meet up and go for a blast at some point because i work in sheffield so not to far at all to u.

Sounds good mate, when the roads are a tad better with less of this greasy grit shite on them we'll look to go for a little bit of drive out somewhere :cool:

Twingogeekeo":2bbxn7ti said:
Daveyb133":2bbxn7ti said:
was thinking the same mate, get them up here and show them how us "northerners" do it, we will have to meet up and go for a blast at some point because i work in sheffield so not to far at all to u.

390 miles is hardcore, thats proper dedication!!

Ill be in sheffield in April my dads from up there so going up to see family :lol:

I've got family in Rotherham, so could probably do that depending on which weekend. :mrgreen:

And some good "Post Industrial" scenery for photo-shoots in that area :idea:

EDIT: Moderators, is it worth splitting the Sheffied discussion off onto a separate thread to avoid hijacking the Oxford Meet discussion :idea:

How about... for the late spring/summer... anyone got a mobile BBQ? Go somewhere with our cars, take a few pics and then fill our faces with burgers and steaks and sausages??