0-62 Times People are achieving?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to check but it'll be using the rs monitor app on I phone

3d99e9d1.jpg

I'm using the OBD 2 bluetooth reader + TorquePro app and I'm always getting something around 10.4, 10.1, 10.2 etc. which is just impossible (I do know how to start), it also feels a lot quicker, so something must be wrong with my app as I clocked it with stopwatch around 7.9s!

I watched some youtube videos and downloaded them to count framewise in Premiere.
Most of them are around 7.9, but keep in mind that Renault may have measured "real" kph.

As our speedos have around 8-10% variance, reaching 100kph on your speedo may be 7.6 or 7.9 or somewhat, but you would have to reach 110kph (68mph) to get realistic times which then would be around 8.5 - 8.7 seconds.

Before having the remap and using the RS monitor I was consistently hitting 62mph in 9.2 seconds. My results seem slow as I had to change up to 3rd gear. I've not had an opportunity on a dry road to test with the increased rev limit and superior map. The car feels so much better these days that if I can hit 62mph in 2nd then maybe just maybe I could dip under 8.0 seconds.

I'm now slightly faster off the line than my friends Fiesta ST where before I was slower. I think the official 0-62mph of the ST is 7.9 so it feels like I could match that.

Stunty":2w23v5gf said:
Before having the remap and using the RS monitor I was consistently hitting 62mph in 9.2 seconds.

thats odd, seems slow as even when i dont push it i can get under 9 on ren monitor