• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1.2/GT Spax SSX Springs 30/40mm - £60 - DE12 (Midlands)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesw

Reaction score
Hey,

For sale are a set of Spax SSX Spring For Twingo 1.2/GT. Ive Had these fitted to the car for 7 months but now due to getting a new car are not needed. There in great condition and have been on for around 4000 miles.

IMG_2769.jpg

IMG_2771.jpg

IMG_2770.jpg

They set the car of really nice and tranforms the handling. The drop is 30mm Front and 40mm back.

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

£60 + postage -
Im from Burton-on-trent so it could be cash on collection or a postage charge.

PM me for more details or Pictures
Cheers

DanB":1aqitbdr said:
Is £60 the lowest you will take for them?

As JE_GT said i think £60 is a fair price with them being in nearly new condition and paying over double not so long ago.

Yeah seems like a fair price, youve got to try haven't you :). How much will it cost for them to be delivered? If its too much I can collect as I live in the walsall area.

It would be better collecting them. Would it be possible to collect today. If so could I have your postcode? Cheers mate

Alright mate. Tried to pm you but its not working. Would it be possible to collect tomorrow? If so can you pm me your postcode?