1.2 supersprint exhaust

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actualy this might be for the mk1 twingo.. Anyone know of any exhaust parts or systems for the 1.2 non turbo? I've heard of the k-tec one but is that it?

I tried looking around for one last month.. Think there was a thread about it somewhere! I gave up looking in the end and of I still want/own the car when the warranty is up I'll get a whole system then..

Hmm, Ide just like a nice looking exhaust tip and an alright, subtle sounding back box.. But it will just sound like a saxo if I don't get a full system or get an expensive one

I've got an exhaust tip at the moment but I want it changed to a welded one rather than bolt on..

BlackTwingo-i":3aywm5bd said:
Actualy this might be for the mk1 twingo.. Anyone know of any exhaust parts or systems for the 1.2 non turbo? I've heard of the k-tec one but is that it?

yep thats for the mk1. They've not developed a non rs exhaust for the mk2 yet but its something we'll get them to look into..

Kam Racing":9pkuxgyg said:
yep thats for the mk1. They've not developed a non rs exhaust for the mk2 yet but its something we'll get them to look into..

Can you let them know that there will be a few people interested? I'm sure Hollie would like something along these lines eventually too.. But if it comes at a reasonable price I'm more than happy :)

I've a backbox from remus, it isn't a loud system at all, only produces a bit of sound when revving :) and it does come with the better look of the oval tip. I'll try to sort out a vid over the next week

[youtube]4GfKy0tUKvA[/youtube]

don't notice the massive fail / camera drop in the end :oops:
[youtube]EA5a3NkiQkA[/youtube]

I hope it helps, but it's quite bad quality as it's recorded on an iphone..