10,000 Twingo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanne

Reaction score
For any that are intrested. Just having a look on facebook and Renault had posted there has now been 10,000 Twingo RS's made in the nova plant and it just so happens to be a dini! lol
10000twingo.jpg

Would be nice for whoevers dini it is new it was the 10,000th one ;-)

Perhaps they will. I bet it was "engineered" to be a dini that was the 10,000th one.

maggi112":ffns8fy9 said:
10,000 rs twingos...? Surely not? THey barely sell any!
It's the 10,000 from just the nova plant apparently so possibly a lot more out there than we originally thought.
Unless I have read the post incorrectly

Leanne":2mpp6nrf said:
maggi112":2mpp6nrf said:
10,000 rs twingos...? Surely not? THey barely sell any!
It's the 10,000 from just the nova plant apparently so possibly a lot more out there than we originally thought.
Unless I have read the post incorrectly
Yeah thats right, 10,000 out of the plant, most likely sold to European countries in which Renault is trading.
But in my opinion 10,000 across the whole of Europe is not really a lot in retrospect in comparison to say, Ford KAs lol.

10,000 RS models does seem a hell of a lot considering the small numbers you so over here.

Having said that, if they've sold say 3,000 over in the UK which isn't a lot compared to many other cars. Making up the other 7,000 in other countries doesn't seem a tall order.

That howmanyleft.co.uk listed about 900 or so. Seems to be down at the moment, so can't check. It also only list one silverstone, so is a little out of date.

Not too sure on the numbers. Tried using howmanyleft, but it thinks there's only one silverstone edition. (still totals near 1,000 133s though). I've asked on the rs forums to see if any of the RUK guys can say

Resurrecting quite an old thread here, but after being in Paris I'm surprised there's only been 10,000 sold. So many twingos there. There were some with some cracking alloys too, saw a black gt with some wide 5 spoke alloys on in matt black that looked mint