106 rallye build number 2

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam666

Reaction score
This time its going turbo ;)
turbo_zps15acec55.jpg

its i tu5j4 just took the engine out to strip the engine for parts. ordered loads of parts waiting for them to come. im going to use a ma gearbox out of a vtr. while i save up for a be4r conversion

I'd love to get an original rallye in good nick. I had a 106 flat arch for nearly 7 years. Why a VTR gearbox? They have pretty long ratios.

that's the reason i want a vtr gearbox longest ratios as i dont want to be changing gear every second it has very similar ratios to be4r gearbox

My dad's got one in his GTI, also had a focus shift mech fitted to it so it's on VERY short throw rods instead of cables (that might be the wrong way about, the throw is REDICULOUS though).

Also benefits with thicker/stronger shafts :)

im going to get a satchshift great bit of kit. yeah i think i will need shafts lol they go like twigs

sam666":3sda66ti said:
im going to get a satchshift great bit of kit. yeah i think i will need shafts lol the go like twigs

Yeah the Satchel Engineering gear levers are pretty amazing bits of kit. We should have some on the shelves for the MA gearboxes if you want to get one quick..

Kam Racing":h3qr3fy9 said:
sam666":h3qr3fy9 said:
im going to get a satchshift great bit of kit. yeah i think i will need shafts lol the go like twigs

Yeah the Satchel Engineering gear levers are pretty amazing bits of kit. We should have some on the shelves for the MA gearboxes if you want to get one quick..
okay ill give you a call when im ready to get one :)