Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Germy

Reaction score
Ok so I don't have it parked in the garage just yet, but it's paid for and waiting for me :)

They even wrote my name on it :D

photo0149.jpg

photo0148_001.jpg

'mine mine mine'
Nemo-seagulls.jpg

loves he way al renault dealers look the same and share the same floor tiles. hehe
nice gord :D

Do you know the specs i can add it to the gordini list.

Also orb funny you saying that Renault UK tell us how the showroom has to look all the way down to the colour of the paint inside the workshop. Just so all the dealers across the country look the same.

Black wheel insides and standard Gordidni chassis for me :)

Twingogeekeo":hkkkqzuv said:
Do you know the specs i can add it to the gordini list.

Also orb funny you saying that Renault UK tell us how the showroom has to look all the way down to the colour of the paint inside the workshop. Just so all the dealers across the country look the same.
Much like the Apple Premium Resellers... Even though they're not Apple shops, they have to look the same which includes space between machines, desks, floors, walls, posters, etc etc. They also have strict guidelines on the use of the Apple logo on shop signs, etc.. :s

A good choice there! :)

I would guess it shared the factory at a similar time to mine as mine is No 110. Hope you have a lot of fun with it, when do you collect it?

Also, what car did you replace?

Picked it up on the 22nd and so far so good, (I can see myself growing horns in it when it's run in!) ....it's replaced my MR2 Roadster which I have had for a good few years and has 200bhp at the rear wheels......gotta say though I'm sure I made the right choice, the Twingo may not have as many horses but it don't 'alf corner well :D

I find they have the power brillant for the twists so it sticks to the road just right :)

Germy":3lzd4kso said:
Picked it up on the 22nd and so far so good, (I can see myself growing horns in it when it's run in!) ....it's replaced my MR2 Roadster which I have had for a good few years and has 200bhp at the rear wheels......gotta say though I'm sure I made the right choice, the Twingo may not have as many horses but it don't 'alf corner well :D

Interesting to see another driver of a high powered car moving on to a lower powered car. So far a 200bhp MR2 driver and 350Z driver both buying into the RS Twingos. Speaks volumes for lower powered, epic handling cars having that grin factor of more powerful cars. :D