• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

133 2009 engine (Located in Coventry)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scott87

Reaction score
I am selling parts from my 133 engine. The engine developed a top end knock but the valves were still clear when i turned the engine by hand. Decided to replace the engine instead of stripping it.

I can break this for parts or sell whole.

The block has covered 24,000 miles.

I also have the inlet manifold. There are no other ancillaries with the engine, but i can strip the block down for individual parts if needed. Or as i said you could buy it whole, maybe for a project or cheap replacement.

The compression test revealed all cylinders to be spot on according to the tolerances supplied by Renault.

Individual parts can be priced on request.

Engine £190

maggi200":2x27b8i6 said:
Please amend the thread to adhere to the forum selling rules (a sticky at the top of this sub forum) or the post will be pulled.

Done :D

Engine is back in my possession now. If anyone needs parts or the whole unit, let me know :)

Need this engine gone now. Was going to project build, but im being drawn back to buying a Supra and keeping the Twingo a daily.

So reduced to £190

£100 if collected this week. Else im going to weigh it in

Oh shoot! How could you do this?

I only I was in England !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.