• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

133 Cup Full Fat model

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stedaley

Reaction score
Hey guys!

After searching im struggling to find many 133s at all!!

Im after the Full Fat model, with the cup pack, as this will be a daily driver but moving down south with alot of winding roads to get to work.

I dont mind the miles on the car, but id like to know when the cambelt needs to be changed on the car? as for this to be changed before i get one would be better!

have around 3500 to spend, and cheaper the better! Im looking for the cheapest 133 in the country!!

Ste

There's one on eBay for 3500 not sure it's full fat but it's the cup chassis and has air con.

Jminkley":27n3souv said:
There's one on eBay for 3500 not sure it's full fat but it's the cup chassis and has air con.

Seen that! Looking into it!!

Looks alright not sure about the stripes but easily removable if you don't like them! [emoji1]

Jminkley":2glg90k8 said:
Looks alright not sure about the stripes but easily removable if you don't like them! [emoji1]

Not a huge fan but i would remove them,

Does anyone know anything about using parts from 197/225 and putting them in a twingo??