• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

133.net & 197/200.net Charity Auction

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weebob

Reaction score
Hello,

To top of the charity rolling road day I have a little something special.

Our very own Yotah has donated the following item...

a7a8e3am.jpg

(I have attached the file also to make sure everyone can see it)

This is a proper professional photo, signed by the legend himself.

Yotah also added "the winner can come to the Ring next year, i'll take them for a few laps and give them advice the whole day." So if you can get there, that is a opportunity not to be missed.

So I will be running this like a Auction with the following rules.

1. all bids in this thread, no pm's etc
2. the highest bidder will take the item
3. the bidding will stop at 12 o'clock on Saturday 8th of december.

The money generated from this will go to The Air Ambulance.

The item its is is winging its way to me. It will be in a frame and set out to the highest bidder on Monday 10th of december.

Anything other than bids or questions in this thread will be removed - Matt.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 404
By the looks of it then there is a minimum bid amount of £2.50. That should keep things under control for now and give more people a chance to participate.

£15

Anything other than bids or questions in this thread will be removed.

Where's the big guns? S14a owners? This will of cost more to get to the UK at this point

weebob":1sp79vu7 said:
Neil "the sledgehammer" strikes!
I'm sure there was a TWENTY FIVE POUND bid :?

Oh well, must be mistaken. Maybe getting old... Anyway, back to the auction :cool:

I think the reaction if the winning bidder in McDonald's summed up his happiness :D

I'd like to thank Mike for his generosity. This man e-balls knows no bounds as he paid £35 for the picture.

I hope that he gets a chance to get a run out to the nurburgring to take yotah up on his offer. Mike (part 2) goes as well I'd love to see the polo getting on / off a ferry.