133.net Picture Of The Month - Jan/Feb 2014

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

singlespeed

Reaction score
Right, After letting the comps lapse last year, due to lack of time for sorting the polls and also few entries at times :(

A change of plan with the comp running for (Jan/Feb), (Mar/Apr)...followed by a month for voting, so theres more time to get entries in and also a bigger window for people to cast a vote.

We've lots of members with new motors now, either Renault or otherwise, as well as the Twingo and RS Twingo owners. So, fair game this time.
So long as you took the picture, drew/sketched/created the picture or, your sat in the driving seat and have permission to use the picture taken by someone else, anything goes ;)

From the vote, the top two entries will go into making a calendar for next year, with the winner of each comp getting one of the calendars :mrgreen:

Hopefully that makes sense. I'm getting tired and its nearly bed time.

One to get started with

Singlespeed
9787455374_6f026bfe57_b_d.jpg

Stop it with those sexy ass wheels!

Great! So now I've figured out how to post pics, I now have no excuse not to carry my camera around with me just in case a photo opportunity presents itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.