133.net stickers?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
manofhow":s9gd6afy said:
yes his user name is matt. if u go to the top and click members he is 2nd on the list

Great cheers chaps!

Sorry should have explained that a bit clearer, it may take a day or two to receive a reply. If he doesn't contact you back message me and I'll try getting it sorted for you

Friedchicken91":1jikas2j said:
Sorry should have explained that a bit clearer, it may take a day or two to receive a reply. If he doesn't contact you back message me and I'll try getting it sorted for you

Thanks fella. I've tried PM'ing him but they aren't sending. Any ideas? If it doesn't get through to him could you let him know I'd like some?

Cheers dude

I've sent him a message saying you've tried to message with with no success and see if he could contact you please

Received the notification emails earlier today but been flat out at work and literally just sat down with a cuppa. Will reply in a sec :)

Matt":3d5pt4f9 said:
Received the notification emails earlier today but been flat out at work and literally just sat down with a cuppa. Will reply in a sec :)

Sorted thanks all. Sorry for bombarding you with PMs. Realised tapatalk wasn't playing ball. Now fixed.