133 over GT ?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dooby

Reaction score
Hi, I bought the Mrs a GT 5 years ago
And thought it was a great little car.
It was sold on due to starting a family
and needing a bigger car.
I currently have a 172 cup which has gone
far beyond being a viable daily drive.

I am now looking for a run around and
Seem to be drawn back to the twingo.
Is the 133 much different to drive over
The GT? Have noticed they don't seem
To have climate or a panoramic roof like
the GT had ..

The GT if you live in a very small cobbled hamlet with no access to any roads longer than 500m.

If not - the RS :angel:

I've had both and yes I do find them very different. The RS is hard to pull thro the lower revs so off the mark the GT has it! I don't find mpg to be very different between the 2 altho I do a lot of motorway driving. You can get the pano roof on some 133s but they are rare so keep your eyes peeled! The non cups would be your best bet as they are more comfortable and have climate control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rare to find panoramic/sunroof - I looked for ages! Go for a Facelift 133 full fat (cup pack with all the toys like aircon, bleutooth, etc...). Mine pulls fine through low RPM - maybe give the throttle body a clean and replace the stock air filter with a decent panel?

Yes mines instant acceleration too if anything the GT would be slower due to turbo lag which it is on paper as we all know

Up to a point I wouldn't worry about the milage. It will have an effect on resale but 60k isnt high for one of these.

Price seems okish but I suspect reflecting that its due a cambelt. I'd be offering £3500 tops I think.

I just got my Silverstone (actually a Silverstone) on 63k 2012 car and would have spent over £1400 on service work so far to get it to a level I was happy with if I hadnt done it myself.

If your £3795 "Silverstone GP" needs all that it suddenly becomes a £5000+ standard RS on 61K. You can have mine for that :cool: