1333 alarm

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matbry01

Reaction score
unlocked my car this morning and it gives of 3 or 4 long beeps any idears bee doin in for the past 2 weeks on and off not all the time but 1 or twice a week then wont do it for the next 3 weeks then start again :? :?

means the alarm has gone off since you last locked it... i.e. someone has tried to get in etc... its all explained in better detail in the handbook.. it will explain about how many beeps mean what etc... very helpful:) i remember when mine did it i couldnt understand! haha

can't explain the noise when locking.. it might be something to do with the alarm resetting? no idea... my book is not to hand either haha

Yeah the beeps when unlocking it are to let you know the alarm has been triggered, the amount of beeps determine what triggered it. I believe the lights flash differently too, rather than just a single flash.

When the alarm has been triggered and you disarm it it will make the same beeps but I've never heard anything when locking... strange!

On the subject of alarms, does anyone know how to disable it on the Twingo? Usualy suspens like ignition on and locking the car twice etc don't seem to work and there's no documentation.

Matt":29oxvdai said:
On the subject of alarms, does anyone know how to disable it on the Twingo? Usualy suspens like ignition on and locking the car twice etc don't seem to work and there's no documentation.

Think I got given a little extra book with alarm documentation in when I got my 133. I'll dig it out when I get back home later today as I would hope it'll give this info.

I know I got a certificate but don't remember a book. Not that anyone could read the certificate :lol: looks like someone tried writing it with a pen between their bum cheeks or something stupid

key in ignition, on, off, on, off, remove key, shut door, lock.
Should get 3 or 4 beeps means ultrasonics are disabled so you can leave kids/pets in car but also still alarmed should someone try and nick it

right i have had a look in the haNDY BOOK ALL IT SHOWS IS HOW TO ENABLE AND DISABLE THE SENSORS BY TURNING THE KEY ON AND OF ON AND OFF THATS ABOUT IT OH AND TELLS YOU WHAT HOW MANY FLASHES MEANS NOT ANYTHING ABOUT THE BEEPS HMMMMM oops hit caps lol :D

Drew_p":19lh5li4 said:
key in ignition, on, off, on, off, remove key, shut door, lock.
Should get 3 or 4 beeps means ultrasonics are disabled so you can leave kids/pets in car but also still alarmed should someone try and nick it
Works perfectly thanks