133_Ads Capsicum Red RS SNOW FOAM :D

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

133_Ads

Reaction score
As a couple of you know i recently bought a Snow Foam Lance from AutoBrite Direct, this weekend was the first time i could properly use it.

temporary_zps74d78f4f.jpg

Had about an hour on Sunday so decided to give it a go :)

Before (3 weeks since last wash)

temporary_zps310b13dd.jpg

temporary_zpsab6fdec3.jpg

temporary_zpsbf6b0dce.jpg

During the Snow Foaming (Go over with a Jet wash, then snow foam)

temporary_zps32589fbe.jpg

temporary_zpsd3c319c3.jpg

temporary_zpse2d0a3a9.jpg

After (Gone back over with the jet wash)

temporary_zps539bb31c.jpg

temporary_zpsf4e6e2d1.jpg

Extremely happy with it, not touched it with a sponge/wash mitt so no swirl marks! couple of bits the snow foam couldn't move but not noticable until you are quite close, so could do with a go over with bucket and wash mitt!

Quick go over with the jet wash, snow foam, takes the same as going over the car with the jet wash, leave for 10-15 mins (the longer you leave it the better, but DON'T let it dry, then go back over with the jet wash and dry :) all in all 30 mins max

133_Ads":2lsxwi1k said:
Quick go over with the jet wash, snow foam, takes the same as going over the car with the jet wash, leave for 10-15 mins (the longer you leave it the better, but DON'T let it dry, then go back over with the jet wash and dry :) all in all 30 mins max

That depends on the product and ambient conditions. Different foams require different work times. It also varies dependant on the ratio mixed.

Whilst fun, it's not quite the product some will lead you to believe on forums.

Looks good mate!! Sounds nice and simple, I spent ages the other day doing mine. Might have to invest in one of these! Lol

maggi112":2tgy1c7y said:
133_Ads":2tgy1c7y said:

That depends on the product and ambient conditions. Different foams require different work times. It also varies dependant on the ratio mixed.

Whilst fun, it's not quite the product some will lead you to believe on forums.

Sorry i was going from the instruction on the side of the AutoBrite Magifoam, as maggi said different products do different things and have different times

Dont want to criticise. I use snowfoam myself, and was told to use an open ended hosepipe to wet the car prior to snowfoaming it and then jet washing the snowfoam off. As jet washing the dirt prior to the application of the foam may cause scratches.

Not sure if it is true or not. Just how I was told how to do it by a detailer.

I tend to use snowfoam as a prewash before a 2 bucket wash.

Car looks lovely by the way. That was the colour I wanted, but the mrs has an unexplained hatred for red cars!

Thanks for the advice, couple of people i know use hose, others use jet wash, i would have given it a 2 bucket but i was in a rush so just used it then a rapid detailer to get rid of any remaining marks