133sport alloys on my baby...!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can someone PLEASE help my 1-find some black 133 alloys 2- tell me if they would fit on my lil Imusic...

i am desperate to get some on there eventualy just need to know if they fit and how to go about it, help would be apreciated, i have decieded to resign from the Clio Club and join you wonderful Twingo owners as i know u are all so helpfull ;)

Might be worth getting normal 133 wheels and painting them black to be fair mate

karls right, i dont think the car could take 17's and would stand very tall.
wonder what 16's would look like in black?

i know the 16's share the same width as the 17's 195. the 17s took well to 205, gave some protection and was a bit cheaper as its a more common size in 17's but im sure you can get 205 width for 16's, would add some lip protection. soo many of us have scratched cups with 195s on :(

I got an imusic
I bought some 205's and they dont quite fit on the front without spacers, but the 133 alloys should fit although spacers would help them sit nicely.
I'm after either a set of 133 cup alloys or the clio 182 cup alloys.. and definatley making it lowered by 40mm!
195's are the most i would go for if you cannot afford decent spacers.
What you done to your car already?

Just orderd myself an RS spoiler and rear diffuser.. i'll let you know how it goes, im sure it will be worth saving up for!

if you do get some Cup alloys in standard would cost you about 80 quid to do them your self. i used one can of black gloss for each wheel, 1 can of primer for 2 wheels and 2 cans of lacquer for 4 coats on each wheel. saved me about 200 quid then having them refurbed and sprayed at a shop if your tight on cash and can get a good deal on alloys here.