• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

15" wheels

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LCplParks

Reaction score
I'm after a set of 15" wheels with 4x100 stud pattern and an offset of anything from et 40-et55 in the £200 price range :)

So if you've got any or have any mates that have some going then let me know!
Condition isn't really a biggy as long as they are still straight and true because I plan on using them for the track :D

I might be able to do you a set of new 15s for around that. ET50, and they also have the correct centre bores, so you won't need spigot rings.

I'm sure I have 4 - though one doesn't have any lettering on the centre.

They look like this

$(KGrHqVHJF!FGSed61BgBRlkIs5(z!~~60_12.JPG

Araf":2lzgvxr9 said:
I might be able to do you a set of new 15s for around that. ET50, and they also have the correct centre bores, so you won't need spigot rings.

I'm sure I have 4 - though one doesn't have any lettering on the centre.

They look like this

$(KGrHqVHJF!FGSed61BgBRlkIs5(z!~~60_12.JPG

I'm interested I'll PM you chap :)

Money all received. Good communications, and a pleasure to do business with you. :cool:
They are good wheels, and you did well to get a (mismatched) set that slot straight on your car for that money (even if I do say it myself). £136 each from Renault, I think :shock: - so I don't want to find out you're selling them all on. :lol:

Now, what are your plans? :?

Bloody good service from your end too! Sent them the next next day they turned up the day after that and it was job done :)

And plans now are to wrap them in track tyres, stick my bucket seats in (which turned up today) when my harnesses arrive and then go out tracking :D

LCplParks":t03c6151 said:
Bloody good service from your end too! Sent them the next next day they turned up the day after that and it was job done :)

And plans now are to wrap them in track tyres, stick my bucket seats in (which turned up today) when my harnesses arrive and then go out tracking :D

Let me know when and where, and I might join you. :)

Araf":ny2ok79m said:
LCplParks":ny2ok79m said:

Let me know when and where, and I might join you. :)

I think I will :) it'll be good to have someone who knows what they're doing along with me haha