16" alloys

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holliedynamique

Reaction score
I was wondering if the 16" RS 133 alloys will fit on a Dynamique as would love to find a used set and get them powdercoated gloss black instead of spending £690 + on Team dynamic pro race 1.2's?

I would imagine the PCD would be the same but the rs has wider arches so I'm not sure if the wheels have different offsets? I'm sure someone will be along to let you know. They would look good thoguh!

I think the tyre profile is 195,40,16" and i had 195 width on my C1 so im guessing they would be okay, I know its kindof dressing my dynamique up as an RS but I love the RS look :lol:

There's more to it than that. I would imagine the PCD remains the same between the two sets (although can't look them up right now to be sure) but if the offset is different between the two sets then you may find the rs stick out of the arches on a non rs model. I may, however, be totally wrong. And I hope for your sake I am! Tyre size is only really somethign to consider about when you start looking at the width of the wheel. Offset is gonna be key here

should be fine i think. people have wacked on 2cm spacers each side with stock wheels/aftermarket on non-RS's , cant imagen the offset of RS's 16" being as much as the spacers would.
stick with 205 tyres if you can as well.

The standard 16" alloys are 4 x 100 pcd offset is 55 though so you would really need 20mm spacers to get them to sit properly on a dynamique. Standard tyre size is 195 45 R16