• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

16" Rota Spec R's £500 - LE67

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waitey

Reaction score
I'm selling my white Rota Spec R's which are virtually brand new only being 4 months old fitted with falken ZE914 tyres, this package cost me £750 and are unmarked.

pete6ane.jpg

y2u8u7uv.jpg

yqesumeq.jpg

I will update with the tread depths later today, also I am looking for a set of twingo RS wheels so could work out a deal, if they don't sell they will stay on the car when the car sells.

BlackTwingo-i":2foitasj said:
What colour exactly are these wheels?

Championship white as they are still the OE colour from rota, to get an idea just find a clean/dirty white civic type r and that's how they look when clean or dirty :lol:

e4ugy7ep.jpg

Reduced to £450, will take £200 and some decent RS wheels with legal tyres, the picture above shows the specs of the wheel.

BlackTwingo-i":mf4l2ad7 said:
What colour exactly are these wheels?
like waitey said those are the championship white ones, you'd usually see them on honda integra's. very nice wheels mate, good pricie too. if i hadn't got other rota's i'd have taken these off you for sure

nat connelly":2qsd2myw said:
did you find any standard wheels? or are you just going to sell the car with the rota's on?

Might have just found some, just waiting to see I'll keep you informed Nat.

I have 17" alloys, anthricite with blue inserts, would be happy to swap but mine aren't in great condition. Are your tyres thicker than those on my renault alloys?

I'm miles away but have some black 17's, decent tyres but managed to do a good round of kerbing.

Bad roads my way so think a bit more sidewall might help my ride.

Not sure I could get to you but any interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.