172 alloys, Help needed!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesGT

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone!

just a quick one, looking at getting a set of 172 alloys, would these be able to fit directly to my 09 GT?

Cheers

James

To be honest, i just need a nice set of renault alloys in time for FCS, prefer them to be black although thats not a problem at the moment. And the tyres need to be decent with decent tread.

i wouldnt be looking at 197 or 200 alloys due to the price, im looking at max 350, 400 if mint but would prefer between 200 and 300 if im honest.

Sorted!, got myself a set of 4 original GT alloys for a bargain which are bein delivered to me :D

Does anybody know a price roughly for painting them all black with a white diamond?

when i bought it, the previous owner had shamefully fitted some gash wolfrace alloys :( black and silver/ghetto chrome with bits poking out so it looked like i had a 15" silver spider on each wheel.

JamesGT":2kca88i1 said:
Sorted!, got myself a set of 4 original GT alloys for a bargain which are bein delivered to me :D

Does anybody know a price roughly for painting them all black with a white diamond?
Have a word with form trader spray shack he paints them then sends them back he is also good at custom work

JamesGT":1hdqjj7z said:
when i bought it, the previous owner had shamefully fitted some gash wolfrace alloys :( black and silver/ghetto chrome with bits poking out so it looked like i had a 15" silver spider on each wheel.
you sure that was the owner. Ive noticed Renault fit them in the showroom quite often. Never understood why wolfrace though

No i wouldn't think so, these are a stunning work of crap, i will post a picture up when i get the chance.