182 alloy fitments

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scozer

Reaction score
Just checking when fitting 182 alloys do I need to use clio wheel bolts or is mine twingo's bolts enough, not really sure if really there is any difference but would like to make sure on the safe side.

Thank you

I ent going to fit spacers as the offset doesn't look to bad, was just curious if my standard bolt would just be as fine

I beleive the clio 182 and Twingo use the same size bolts. To be on the safe side, you could check when you start swapping over.

Remove one of your wheels and then put a bolt into it. Hold the bolt inplace and see how much thread sticks out the inside face of the wheel. Now do the same with the 182 wheel which will hopefully have the same amount of thread showing (give or take a mm)

neils correct, usually the minimum for daily driving is around 10mm of load bearing thread so if you get a ruler and compare then you'll be fine, i wasn't sure why i got the impression you wanted spacers best get to specsavers soon sir

Cheers guys, I bought them cheap as a winter set but loved the look when they went on so gonna make these the main ones, so new tyres n refurb is in line now for them :)

I've got a set of 182's I put on mainly for the winter and there is no difference between the 2 types. Should go straight on :)