1st Facelift RS133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the rear looks weird as those extra lights are unneccesary i do like the vents on the rear arches though..side looks the same and front isnt too bad but the fogs ruin it imo

out of interest why did you buy new? My rs cost 6500 and was virtually brand new i assume youve paid double that at least for what exactly?

Not attacking your choices just seems odd to me or perhaps you have more money than me lol

twing0joe":l8li57xl said:
I think the rear looks weird as those extra lights are unneccesary i do like the vents on the rear arches though..side looks the same and front isnt too bad but the fogs ruin it imo

out of interest why did you buy new? My rs cost 6500 and was virtually brand new i assume youve paid double that at least for what exactly?

Not attacking your choices just seems odd to me or perhaps you have more money than me lol

I bought new as my other car is way past its sell by date and got fed up of forking out for repairs lol and just fancied something new that i wouldn't have to worry about :)

Looks good. The lights work IMO as its now symmetrical at the back, bar the exhaust.

As for new, when Renault do 0% finance and you want it, it can work out not very much more expensive, or cheaper, than nearly new. Depending on your circumstances. Plus if you fancy a facelift, you can't get that used yet.

looks really good! :) think you get a little fuel/trip computer too and under heavy braking the hazards flash... they wernt on the pre-face lift rs. nice choice indeed.. slim.

slim":3girawjc said:
looks really good! :) think you get a little fuel/trip computer too and under heavy braking the hazards flash... they wernt on the pre-face lift rs. nice choice indeed.. slim.
luckily i havent had to slam the anchors on just yet lol

twing0joe":4qgybesu said:

New cars can be cheaper over 3 years than older ones like James said depending on the apr rate Plus you get the Renault 4 + package with them do 4 years servicing, breakdown, finance package IMHO makes a whole lot more sense than buying second hand when things can go wrong and u have to foot the bill, plus after 4 years or less if you want it's brand new car time again!

holliedynamique":pj0auf73 said:
twing0joe":pj0auf73 said:

New cars can be cheaper over 3 years than older ones like James said depending on the apr rate Plus you get the Renault 4 + package with them do 4 years servicing, breakdown, finance package IMHO makes a whole lot more sense than buying second hand when things can go wrong and u have to foot the bill, plus after 4 years or less if you want it's brand new car time again!

which is one of the main reasons i got this also :)

Looks really good mate the facelift is growing on me! I love the new interior it really finishes the car well

The only thing in liking at the minute is the seats but only works with a white one

do you have heated/electric mirrors on the rs now? (i believe pre-face lift only had electric.) slim.

slim":hqa2mvxe said:
do you have heated/electric mirrors on the rs now? (i believe pre-face lift only had electric.) slim.
also wonder if the window and electric mirror switches light up after dark on the inside of the doors? the pre-face lift didnt...

slim":29lsn8c4 said:
slim":29lsn8c4 said:
also wonder if the window and electric mirror switches light up after dark on the inside of the doors? the pre-face lift didnt...
you know what...i haven't actually checked this yet :/ ill keep you posted on that one

nathan_133":18moocf1 said:
slim":18moocf1 said:
slim":18moocf1 said:
you know what...i haven't actually checked this yet :/ ill keep you posted on that one
hmmm im interested in this

jra3d":2r0rhxnk said:
weebob":2r0rhxnk said:
Kelly_GT":2r0rhxnk said:
Nice car :) as long as you like it thats all that matters. Obviously people have different tastes and wont like it but otherwise we wouldnt be individuals :).
And the world would be a much more dull place

Weebob that is very true if not the response I imagined.

Right now this car is gonna be one of the most talked about here an I look forward too seeing it in person if you bring it along too meets

Im nothing if not unpredictable ;)

My negative feelings about the facelift (as discussed in the AFTA thread) are out gunned by it being a RS. A RS is a RS thus something special.

Glad you like your facelifted RS :)

I think you picked the best colour as it goes well with the seats.

As for the styling its not for me as I got hold of a new pre-facelift RS just over a month ago but I did get a fair chunk of the list price so the new cars helped me out in that respect :D

But if you like it thats all that matters and you never know it may even grow on me ;)

Nice car mate, its really growing on me in RS form!

FCS is on sunday 17th June, a group of us are staying in a hotel nearby on the 16th if you fancy coming along. It will be the first time i meet anyone on here in the flesh too. You can get tickets through here, its at the top of pretty much ever sub-forum thingy :D

did you already start to grow a matching mustache on your face? ;)

photo-1%20%281%29.PNG