• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 Renault Twingo GT 21,000 miles,.. £5295

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordysportracing

Reaction score
Here for sale is my beloved Twingo I purchased this car from St Austell in cornwall where it has been all its life and only 1 elderly driver previous to me and i know them very well and as a result i knew the history of the car well before purchasing the car.

Renault Twingo GT
1148cc Turbocharged Engine producing 100bhp as standard and producing a whopping 145 Nm of torque.
Before i purchased the car the car had its first service at a Renault Dealership costing upwards of £200, i had my local Renault Main Dealership service it for its 2 year service, cost me £180.

The interior as you would expect from a 2008 "08" car is very modern and obiously in immaculate condition, with isofix black seats (orange piping), also this car has basically every option ticked. it has Reverse parking sensors (although i don't need them but it is reassuring to know), Steering wheel radio controls, air conditioning, GT stripe, Automatic Wipers, Automatic Xenon Headlights, Renault Sport Official Mats (Orange stitching to match seats)
Brand New Toyo T1R tyres (less than 100 miles) £200
Goodridge Braided brake lines,
Custom S&S exhaust system (quiet but less restrictive)

The performance of this car is really suprising for a 1.1 car, standard it goes from 0-60 in about 8.0 seconds

Some may say yes the RS is better, faster etc but they are group 13 on insurance this car is only group 4 !! and is on par with an RS but with massive insurance savings.

also what i loved about this car is the amount of torque it has low down in the rev range makes it a much more useable car.

Despite being a supermini or some may say a city car this does not act like one at all and the interior space is much much larger than the much Larger (exterior) Mini One, Cooper or Cooper S. and the advantage of Sliding rear seats is very good as, the people in the rear can adjust according to needed leg room.

For the price and cost of running i could not think of any other better car. and the enjoyment of a 1.1 Renault out performing many much superior cars.

62.jpg

22-3.jpg

£5,295

looks like a lots of car for the cash :cool:
good luck with the sale

If I didn't already have my red RS I would definitely buy this. That is the best looking GT I have seen

Gutted about you getting shut of your Twingo. Do you know if you're going to replace it or not?

I am suprised this hasnt sold yet!!

You got it on any sites?

Jordysport":2iu82edw said:
Autotrader, Pistonheads, Twingo133.net, TwingoOC, Meganesport, Cliosport, Sax-p, PT, gumtree

Thats crap, hope you manage to get it sold soon, its a great car!

Status
Not open for further replies.