2014 Megane

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrDrew

Reaction score
Looks like a little sneaky facelift will be coming in at the start of 2014

Luke RUK":dybno3ul said:

The new-look Mégane family are revealed shortly before the model’s official presentation at the International Frankfurt Motor Show.

As Renault continues to deploy its new design identity across its model range, it is the Mégane line-up’s turn to incorporate the brand’s latest front-end styling.

The change ensures greater unity between the front ends of Mégane Hatchback, Sport Tourer and Coupé which feature the same bumper and bonnet, although each version maintains its own distinctive identity. They are also equipped with new elliptical headlights.

The new styling identity has been carried over to the line-up’s sporting models, too. Mégane Renaultsport and GT Line both boast an even more dynamic stance and a new front-end design, as well as new headlights with gloss black backgrounds.

The new range is due to go on sale in the UK in the first quarter of next year.

More important details about the Renault Mégane will be revealed on the Renault stand at the 2013 International Frankfurt Motor Show on 10th September.

What the hell are renault doing.. Jesus christ that thing is hideous.. Like an ugly downsyndrome younger brother version of the beautiful current megane rs

That looks the same as the menorca's version of the a Renault... I'll take a pic if one when I see one.

It really looks exactly the same!

i still think they made to many diamond badges for the truck division of renault and now want to solve it this way xD btw the megane RS looks mean in black with those eyes

I like them. But I also like the pre-facelift design.

I love the phat ass with the single exhaust :cool: