2014 Question of the year

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanda

Reaction score
Why on earth do females nag so much?

I have been thinking about it logically and all I can come up with is control. Is it really the end of the world if the dishes are left for 5 extra minutes?

I do admit that I can be bad sometimes, when the mrs nags I tend to tease her until she is about to explode and then I run away[:p]

But to keep my sanity while she is nagging at me my mind tends to go for a journey, is it my fault for being a guy who is just blinded by mans greatest weakness, the female? If a male friend nagged me I would argue back maybe even fight and then be friends again but with females ..... is it because we love them too much?

..... help me out here, lets here the opinions, we might actually finally get to understand womanbeings.

Two words that are invaluable...

'Yes dear'

Can be used in a number of situations...

Her: 'Are you listening to me?'
You: 'Yes dear'

Her: 'Do you love me?'

Her: 'You're a tw@/knob/moron etc etc'

See ;)

Don't bother trying to figure them out you'll get brain ache :D

Two of life's greatest mysteries to which we'll never know the answer to is the meaning of life, and how women's brains work hahaha.

My grandmother is particularly naggy and the best phrase I can use for her is "Yes Ros, I heard about that"...

women.jpg%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D379