2014 Twingo, Rear-engined and Rear wheel drive

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Araf":3c90jm2f said:
ollieallen":3c90jm2f said:
DrDrew":3c90jm2f said:
They're not making an RS version of the new Twingo - so there won't be anything like a LSD. Range of 3 cylinder engines is my bet - topping off with the 0.9tce

Oh.....well that sucks beyond all imaginable measure. Looks like I won't be upgrading then :lol:

'Upgrading' :?

:roll:

Arghhh I really hate Renault these days, 5 doors, yes because that's exactly what you want on a small car.

Fiat 500 with 5 doors? Please, it would look gash.

The lines just look wrong when looking side on... They should have stuck with 3 doors. The rs version, if they do one, would have been ace.

I know Renault cars are always a bit different to other cars out there, but their recent ideas of 5 doors and flappy paddles are just kack

markhardy":3hvst9u0 said:
Arghhh I really hate Renault these days, 5 doors, yes because that's exactly what you want on a small car.

The lines just look wrong when looking side on... They should have stuck with 3 doors. The rs version, if they do one, would have been ace.
Gash? You think this looks gash? Well that's an understatement..........
u8yhaqyp.jpg

Renault is thinkin about a RS with ca. 160 PS .....rear-engine and Rwd.....i think the normal Twingo will get Front-Engine and Fwd cause its based on the new Smart ForFour and the earlier ForFour had exactly this Spec's.

Friedchicken91":32ld1pui said:
markhardy":32ld1pui said:

Gash? You think this looks gash? Well that's an understatement..........
u8yhaqyp.jpg

I have not seen a 5 door 500 till now! Is that an actual car? My god it looks like a stretched turd

i think it looks good, i mean not outstanding but nothing wrong with it although not to my tastes. i'm noticing that we are going all cs.net up in thus place, treating our mk 2 phase 1's as like they treat their 1*2's lol. i

Hardly :/ the twingo isn't that special. I just think don't think it looks that good with 5 doors

the only thing we can hope is that they make a bonkers RWD RS version but i think i wont see that happening :/

Looks better than I was expecting. Could be a fun drive in rs guise.

spoke to my old renault general manager today about the new twingo when i was in to pick up some parts, there will not be a renaultsport version or a gordini version and there are no possible plans for one. :(