30th January Club meet photos (pic heavy)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicken

Reaction score
heres my pics from todays meet. Was good fun cheers guys. If anyone wanst there number plate removed just pm me and ill do it 4 ya

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0034-1.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0019-1.jpg

DSC_0019-1.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0026-1.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

And seriously carl get these outta the window there a hazard

DSC_0044.jpg

pictures from someone elses album (cant remember who.. you posted link in the meet thread so i thought i would copy some over:) )

OXMEET01.jpg

OXMEET02.jpg

OXMEET03.jpg

OXMEET05.jpg

OXMEET08.jpg

OXMEET06.jpg

OXMEET07.jpg

OXMEET19.jpg

OXMEET20.jpg

OXMEET22.jpg

OXMEET25.jpg

OXMEET24.jpg

OXMEET29.jpg

OXMEET33.jpg

OXMEET37.jpg

OXMEET49.jpg

OXMEET58.jpg

OXMEET56.jpg

OXMEET57.jpg

OXMEET60.jpg

OXMEET63.jpg

OXMEET65.jpg

OXMEET66.jpg

OXMEET71.jpg

OXMEET73.jpg

OXMEET76.jpg

Some good pictures guys :)

Thank you all for coming ill get my photos up soon :)

I love all the pics guys looks like it was a good day, i like the one with all the white 133's (because mine is white) :)! I wish there was that many people in scotland with twingos that would come to meets!!!!

God White's common as muck, might get rid of mine........ FFS who am I kidding it looks awesome deffo the best combo.

Some good photos there and an awesome turnout it looks

Who's is the durty red one?!?

Big thumbs up I got threaten with a 'ban' from shows cos I refused to wash mine!!!

The car's meant to driven not washed. :lol:

the dirty red one will be mine. sorry guys. your right though, meant to be driven! i do prefer looking at it when its clean though, great pics karl. will put mine up in a bit

Looks like a great Meet.

Think the White Twingos are planning to take over the world (looks great though). Blue ones not far behind.

My Twingo will give yours Davey a run for its money on how dirty it is. i was going to clean it today but couldnt be bothered.

nick7":3846hpju said:
Looks like a great Meet.

Think the White Twingos are planning to take over the world (looks great though). Blue ones not far behind.

My Twingo will give yours Davey a run for its money on how dirty it is. i was going to clean it today but couldnt be bothered.

Yep... Whites, then blues, then reds, then all the rest. FCS should be interesting! Surprised we didn't have any blaze Twingo's... normally you get the odd one! :p