• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15" + R888

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yotah1

Reaction score
Up for sale are my now useless 15" wheels. I´ve upgraded to Clio calipers and therefore must only ride on the 16" OZ, so I sell the Team Dynamics.

For info, they are currently in Frankfurt, I can bring them with me to the Nurburgring any time I go there, or they can be shipped (I think that shipping was about 100 gbp last time when I sent the 17" to Holliedynamique)

Details :

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15" ET35
approx 7k.5kg per rim.
4 Toyo R888 semi slicks (195/50/15)

Honestly, the price is for the rims as the front tires are almost slicks and the rear have less than 2mm tread left. Ideal to do a couple of track sessions, putting the slicks in the back and the not-yet-dead in the front.

The wheels will be cleaned before the sale, as they have quite a lot of brake dust on it, but absolutely no scratches, bumps or anything like that. Never curbed, msotly used on track anyway.

Due to the heat in the brakes, the rings in the hubs have melted a bit and if I remember correctly, 2 have split in one spot. That doesn´t really affect anything as they still do their job and the wheels still fit nicely on the hubs of the car but I want to be fair in that sale and I´m not hiding anything.

I bought the wheels in May 2011, in France, for about 180€ each (I think that´s around 140-150 gbp).

With the ET35, they fit nicely in the wheel arches (I´ll post pics asap to show) and they don´t rub, nor damage anything on your axles.

Price : 450€ / 360 gbp (not including postage)

A few pics :

img0333nm.jpg

twingorscup03.jpg

img0685cnz.jpg

09102011kp70251.jpg

36581_3706632017957_1040236748_3412326_24778989_n.jpg

Current wear of the front R888

img1470yj.jpg

img1475wq.jpg

The rear are in better shape.

The R1Rs that I give away with the wheels :

mmm it was a set of these that made me want a white one!

You should have bought a Twingo not a Wind, I'd have done a "global package" deal for all the stuff I'm removing from mine :D

Thing is, I can recycle almost everything I buy for the Wind. The day I need 4 seats I'll get a Twingo RS and re-use everything :p

Up.

I´ll give away 4 used Toyo R1R as I don´t need them anymore. Clearing space for some new stuff...

2 are 50% wear, the other two are about 75% I would say, but they were a bit too inflated on my last trackday so the gave more rubber left on the sides than in the middle.

To be honest, i would prefer to give them with the wheels, for which i have a buyer for now, so I'll tell you if the guy doesn't want them.

To UK, p&p is usually about 120€ (if it stayed the same as like when i sent my 17"), so 390 is too much of a drop. Sorry

if 460 would you throw anything else in like rs seat belts or something?
im in warwick england for when you need to post them

I was planning to give away 4 more tires (the R1R in the last picture), but that's for someone who would pick up the wheels, as it would be ridiculously expensive in postage for only 4 used tires on top of the 4 complete wheels.

I can include my RS seat belts maybe but I already have someone who reserved these so I'll get back to you on that.

I've decided I kinda want these :/ but need to shift the Turinis... lol. Think they'll suit a black car?

Status
Not open for further replies.