5th gear

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daveyb133

Reaction score
Starts tonight at 8pm. New series on discovery channel. Anyone going to be watching?

Im gonna give it a look, see what its all about

What channel? Can't find it to record

Edit : that's why I have glasses... Just re read the post, I'll be watching it tonight or tomorrow morning lol

1st new episode was on last week. Sky channel 520 FYI.

Last weeks episode is on anytime also.

That bit with the Clio200 on was cr4p.

First few laps of Rockingham I would expect to get faster and faster due to circuit familiarisation for the first 10 laps.
To put one mod on, do a lap, then a different mod and do another lap etc, Suzi was bound to get faster I reckon.

Hardly a balanced comparison imo.

I'd have had more respect for the conclusion if it had been a proper driver who knows the circuit like the back of his/her hand.

JMR":1nh0v1gs said:
That bit with the Clio200 on was cr4p.

First few laps of Rockingham I would expect to get faster and faster due to circuit familiarisation for the first 10 laps.
To put one mod on, do a lap, then a different mod and do another lap etc, Suzi was bound to get faster I reckon.

Hardly a balanced comparison imo.

I'd have had more respect for the conclusion if it had been a proper driver who knows the circuit like the back of his/her hand.

It was indeed flawed. However, if they let Suzi lap until she was getting no faster on her own then went about adding the mods etc then I'd say it's acceptable.

Ok

It's annoying me already

I don't want background music I wanna properly hear the cars.

I don't want crappy back drop shots. Just more of the cars etc

N0ddie":bl887twz said:
It was indeed flawed. However, if they let Suzi lap until she was getting no faster on her own then went about adding the mods etc then I'd say it's acceptable.

Spot on N0ddie. :)

Ollie133cup":3nhza9p3 said:
Anyone else think its out of sync?

Yes Ollie, I thought that last week, at least on 5HD it looked out of sync.

Their lips were moving before the words were heard.
Most noticeable on one of the VBH pieces.

I never really enjoyed fifth gear tbh. Wheeler dealers was always more entertaining, top gear had flat out cars usually and if I wanted anything else YouTube provided. The presenting was never very good :lol: