• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A few items ...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly_GT

Reaction score
If anyone is selling any of the following in the future let me know and send us a PM!

RS Spoiler (preferably black but open to other colours)
RS Diffuser (I know I'll be lucky to get one of these!)
RS Mats (New/ nearly new condition)
RS Gearknob/Gaitor
RS Handbrake cover

holliedynamique":ugv7wrz8 said:
Thought u were getting an RS?
I am but a second hand one, done a lot of hard thinking and it just seemed a lot of money for what I was actually getting. I'd rather pay £100something a month than £200something a month and I couldn't get the new one for any cheaper than £220 a month so think this way is more sensible :)

Ahh cool that's okay then, u not tempted by the 4 years free servicing, warrenty package with a new twingo?

maggi112":pyonw3iv said:
Sorry that makes no sense lol. I meant for that much you might as well save and own it outright than used on finance
Sorry I think I am having a blonde moment ...

Do you mean for the price of the new one I'm may as well saving up my money and buying a used one outright? lol.

Yea I thought that it may be best to get a new one if your going down the finance route, if you get a twingo RS 2nd hand that is constantly playing up your stuck with it if its not got any warrenty left and still paying £100 a month for it; I'd pay the extra £100 for the warrenty and service package alone plus u have a new car